Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

Nominated for Layout Of The Week at Gingerscraps and *new* kit + template bundle by Pixelily Designs

 
I'm happy... my layout Shine Bright is nominated for Layout Of The Week at Gingerscraps.



You can vote here: Gingerscraps LOTW 3/23 - 3/29

I made this layout for the March Lift it Up Challenge at Gotta Pixel.
And I made it with the beautifull *new* kit Shine Brightly by Pixelily.
You can buy it at Gotta Pixel or at Gingerscraps.
 
I made two other layouts with Shine Brightly and
Template Galore Bundle #2 - the *NEW* template bundle by Pixelily Designs
You can buy it at Gotta Pixel or at Gingerscraps
 
 
 

Fonts I used: MTF Sweetie  (free font) and MousseScript Alternated
 
See you soon with some other great stuff from Pixelily designs..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment