Translate

Friday, March 28, 2014

Jump into spring with Angelle Design

Wow... it's already spring.
Love to see all the flowers and the young animals in the fields.
And offcourse I'm enjoying the warm spring sun shiing at my face... love it.

 

 
Angelle Design has a new spring bundle.
And I realy love it.
 




 
 

You can buy it at Mscraps
Sounds Of Spring Kit
Sounds Of Spring Solid Papers
Sounds Of Spring Stamps
Sounds Of Spring Clusters
Sounds Of Spring Templates
 
And this is the page I made with Sounds Of Spring kit, solid papers, stamps and journal cards.

Earlyer this month Angelle Also made a beautifull spring kit for the Mscraps Memorie Mix.

You can buy them at Mscraps
Waking Up elements
 
I realy love the fresh colors on this and the big Poppy's
I made these two pages with this kit.

 
See you soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment