Translate

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Guesting in the CT for Kawouette

I also can anounce I'm guesting in the CT for Kawouette.
She sells at My Scrap Art Digital  and The Digichick

And she has some beautifull goodies in her shop.
 
 
 
 



 
You can buy Them Here
Be YOU tifull  at My Scrap Art Digital  and The Digichick
Des Masks et Moi!  at My Scrap Art Digital and The Digichick
Tell Your Story at My Scrap Art Digital
The Good Life at My Scrap Art Digital and The Digichick
Capture l'instant! at My Scrap Art Digital and The Digichick
 
And this are the pages I made with this lovely stuff.
 
With Be YOU tifull

With Be YOU tifull and Des Masks et Moi!

With Des Masks et Moi! and The Good Life

With The Good Life and the march challenge template at MSAD

With Tell Your Story
 
With Tell Your Story

With Capture l'instant!
 
It's great to work with all these new goodies...
Just love scrapping.
 
See you soon

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment