Translate

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

DST Winter Get Together challenges

Las two weeks I participate in four challenges at DigiShopTalk in the Winter Get Together challenges.
 
Week 1:
the challenge: use one of the two quotes:
Quote 1: It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
Quote 2: Don't give up what you want most, for what you want now.
The challenge was hosted by Snackpack Gu's designs and she give's us a kit to work with on this challenge.
 
And this is the layout I made with it.
 
I used the kit and Halohandletter {free font}
The challenge: use journal cards in your layout and think outside the box.
The challenge was hosted by pixelscrapper and she provides us journal cards to work with.
I found a great template from Akizo designs to work with
 
and this is the layout I made
For the background I used a paper from Black Orchid papers by Kamilla design
and also Halohandletter {font}
 
Week #2
Challenge 1:
She provides us this template to work with.
 
And this is the layout I made
Credits:
The template.
These Are The Moments elements and paperpack by Bekah E designs
Halohandletter {font}
 
The second challenge:
Challenge: make a layout with at least 3 unique photo's.
No Reimer Reason also provides us a template whe can use.
I used it and this is my layout.
 
 
for my layout I used
the template,
 
It was realy fun to participate and there are still to weeks with challenges to come!!.
 
See you next time, Debora (boba80)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment